Benadryl is usually very safe to give to cats, but we all know that excess of everything is dangerous, and it is especially true when it comes to medicine. So, if you are trying to find how much Benadryl can I give to my cat? Here is the answer, but to understand the right dosage for your furry little friend, first you must know what exactly Benadryl is, when your cat needs Benadryl, and how does it work. So, without further ado, let’s get right into the details.
- Skin issues like itching and rashes (caused by allergies, bugs, or anything else)
- To combat nausea or motion sickness
- As a mild sedative
- In pill formula, roughly half a 25 mg tablet.
- In the liquid formula, just give 4 ml if you have a 12.5 mg/5ml concentration
- A 2-milligram dose for a cat = 0.8 milliliter
- A 3-milligram dose for a cat = 1.2 milliliter
- A 4 milligram dose for a cat = 1.6 milliliter